Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh yeah...

I present you my latest acquisitions featuring a new Simpsons car air freshner, a new Saguaro cactus with red flowers, 2 cow shaped salt-shakers :D and a Jacobs Thermos Mug, which is very handy-andy :)).


Saguaro, blooming with two gorgeous red flowers

                                  













 Exotic plants like this makes my life a lot more happier and colorful... I love to watch them grow.

The mug has an open/close cap



                                    











 I usually take this cup in my roadtrips to everywhere so I can enjoy a nice warm coffee :)

Two cows with orange and black spots 

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda. I see that the posts with my personal stuff are the most appreciated and have many visitors :)

    ReplyDelete